Sasa Free Expedited Shipping

I just placed my first Sasa.com order!
They are offering free expedited shipping til the 19th if you buy products for $49 or more, and the Jill Stuart Blush Compact in #11 Rose Fairy was $44, so I ordered an SK-II sample with it. Paid €39 in the end, which isn't bad at all. :)

(Usually, Sasa.com only ships for free (and standard shipping, not expedited) if you order for over $100, and while I could totally find enough stuff I want *cough*, my bank account will not agree with me then.)

I wonder if it will be here before Christmas, so I can wear it with my new eye jelly I got this week (#10 Vintage Decor) and which I love. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

The quest for pale foundation - part 1: Maybelline Pure Make-up