I was tagged by the lovely shelynx from Der Blasse Schimmer, which is a word play on the saying, "I don't have the faintest idea" - "ich habe keinen blassen Schimmer" in German, and the fact that "blass" means pale. I always enjoy reading blogs by other pale ladys because as you know, I don't stick out much from the wall behind me. xD (I'm no wallflower, however, and like my bright colours.)
Anyway, she tagged me on the topic of beauty, so I am going to write a little something about my views on beauty. Do share yours if you feel like it!
Before I start, these are the rules:
- Mention the blogger who tagged you and link to their blog
- Write 8 things about you related to the topic chosen by that blogger
- Tag eight people
- Tell those eight people about it.
- Make up your own topic for the others to write about.
1. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Different strokes for different blokes, I guess.
2. What you love seems beautiful. So people say your boyfriend is not Brad Pitt, but to you, he's the best-looking guy in the world? Keep thinking that, you're doing something right. :)
3. I tend to have trouble finding people I don't like beautiful. I can admit they're pretty, but someone with a bad personality can't be beautiful.
4. Likewise, a smile and a great personality make someone beautiful.
5. Personality works better than make-up. :)
6. Nevertheless, I can totally admire beautiful women in magazines (or in the street *cough*) and feel a little down about not looking like them.
7. I do, however, find myself beautiful most days. Beauty is a matter of attitude after all.
8. I think my readers and friends are all very beautiful. :)
I'm not good at tagging people, but if you feel like it, I'd like to hear your views on beauty, too. :)