Mascara

Today, I want to write something about my favourite mascara at the moment.

Initially, I just bought it because the packing looked cute, but now I don't want to live without Majolica Majorca's "Lash Gorgeous Wing" anymore. Some people claim that it looks too natural, but that's exactly what I like about it. With one coat, it looks like no mascara on at all - but still enhances lashes. (You can see a pic of me wearing it some entries below.) If you let it dry a bit and layer, it adds a bit of impact, but I still find it very natural.

MM also has other mascaras which I haven't tried yet, but some swear by them. Review:
http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2009/06/product-musings-majorica-majolica-lash.html

If I want a bit of a dramatic look, I now use Kosé's new mascara - the one from the Matsumoto Jun CM. ;) If you want a review, just leave a comment. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

The quest for pale foundation - part 1: Maybelline Pure Make-up