Kouda Kumi for Ichikami + updates

Some of you might remember by love for Ichikami's hair products. I was really sad I couldn't take any of them home. :( I thought about it, but my luggage was very heavy already and if I ran out of it, I would have to reorder again... Well, the next time I'll be in Japan!

Anyway, as I was standing in front of the Ichikami counter/corner at my local pharmacy, I thought: "Hm, that model looks like Kouda Kumi, just less flashy." Turns out it was her!







I stopped following her music ages ago - not because of the bad joke incident after which she lost her contract with Visée, but because I didn't like her style and singing anymore. But I'm glad to see she got a new cosmetics deal, and I still like her enough to be happy about her promoting my favourite hair products! :)

On a side note, I need to apologize for not posting reviews for a while. Getting my skin under control is my biggest concern at the moment, and I want to present all the make-up I still have in stock for you with flawless skin. So please wait for another while - I will definitely review all the items I got in Japan, and also order something new from time to time, via a friend or online shops, so stop by from time to time!

Comments

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Did you stay long in Japan?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

The quest for pale foundation - part 1: Maybelline Pure Make-up