Skin care - about Sekkisei

As I mentioned before, I have purchased the trial set for Sekkisei (to celebrate their 25th Anniversary) last week and have been using it since then, together with another Kosé moisturizer (that smells the same as Sekkisei and is also said to have whitening effects.)
I have also been using their sun lotion since late March and just started my second bottle a little while ago.

When I googled for Sekkisei's ingredient's, I came across this very handy site:
Sun lotion ingredients and their level of irritation and comedogenic effects

I didn't get any more acne from it, as the comedogenic levels are only 2, and also no irritation despite it having some level 4 ingredients. Lucky!

I also typed in the lotion and the emulsion.
So far, it feels like my skin is getting better from the use of the products. My skin got some pimples, which rarely happens, but maybe that's because the cream is too thick for my oily t-zone, or maybe because both lotion and emulsion contain highly comedogenic (level 5) ingredients. I will try to apply it only to my dry cheeks. It would be too bad if this line wouldn't work for me, as I really want to like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

Sasa free shipping