Beauty Mishap: I said off with those blackheads, not the whole nose!

Okay, my nose is still there - phew. But a half centimeter of skin is missing from its top. Ouch!

What happened, you may ask?
I was trying to get rid of those stubborn blackheads by using a pretty rough washcloth in the shower. You know, hot water, open pores, rub out all the dirt... Um, I guess I didn't think this through fully.

Anyway, I guess it's a good thing I will spend the next few days at home working on a paper for university. ^^;;;

Comments

  1. Haha Julia! have you tried using those nose patch things? I hear they work quite well =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, so stupid, right? Thankfully, my nose is back to normal now. Phew!

    I have tried nose strips before and found they only work to a certain extent. :(
    Well, I guess a nose with blackheads is better than no nose (Voldemort *cough*) at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you tried the stinky egg white mask? my mum swears by it! what you do is just soak a cotton pad in egg white and then stick it on your nose, wait for it to dry and then rip it off! It works wonders but the stench really gets to me =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could take the stench if it works.
    Will try someday (if my Mom has an egg white to spare xD), thank you!
    Do you need a specific cotton pad? I have the normal round European ones and Muji pads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just use any regular cotton pads! Oh one tip would be to split the cotton pad into two so it sticks on your nose better =p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

Teenage Dream Last Friday Night