Hiatus post

Happy New Year! I hope this will be a good year for you and for me.

Speaking of me, the deadline for my graduation is coming closer, and I will be absent from this blog for a little while. (You can still email me if you need me for anything!)

Maybe it's a good time to take a break, seeing as my skin hated the holidays (fat and sugary food + the cold I just have to catch as soon as I get a few days off) and is looking quite bad at the moment. Just in time, I have received quite a lot of Avène skincare samples from the Cleanance series which I will be trying out (my Clinique set ran out and my La Roche-Posay Toleriane fluid is also quite empty - the Effaclar Duo I just bought can wait) - despite the hiatus, I shall update quickly if I see any results. I do worry about it being drying, as I don't have oily, but combination-dry and sensitive acne-prone skin, but I guess Clean-Ac should help with that.

So, I hope you'll all be well!
See you soon,
Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

Teenage Dream Last Friday Night