Missha Signature BB Cream

When I bought my blue eyeshadow I still haven't reviewed at the Missha counter in a Shinjuku department store, I got some free samples, one of them the Signature BB Cream in #21. Yes, the first time I got a bright colour that actually fits my face! Usually, both in Germany and in Japan, I get foundation samples that are waaaaaaaaaaaay too dark (and yellow) for me. Is there only one colour for samples or is there a purpose behind giving me the wrong colour? (I know there are some "make-up experts" that give you darker colours on purpose to make you look "more healthy". Um, sure.)

Anyway, I just tried the sample and from the first use, I almost like it better than the Perfect Cover one that I used until now! It's not as thick, so it spreads more easily, and it also looks a bit more natural. It lacks the strong fragrance, which might be a plus for people who don't like the other one's smell or react to fragrance.

I know you can't judge from samples, but I guess my next BB cream will be this.

It has SPF 25 PA++, which is less than Perfect Cover, but since I wear sunscreen underneath anyway, it shouldn't be a problem.
Both creams feel a bit sticky on my face when I touch it, but just by wearing, I don't experience any discomfort.

Do you have a favourite BB cream? Did you ever get colour-"matched" incorrectly?

Update:  Okay, my chin and the sides of my nose feel a bit itchy now. On the other hand, those are my problem areas at the moment as they are kind of dry and flaky, so maybe that's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Comparison Swatches - NYX

Teenage Dream Last Friday Night