Wishlist 2

Some items caught my eyes on blogs or in stores lately, and I would like to share them here with you. Maybe, you can help me make a decision on what to get. :)  I will still definitely try the more expensive palettes on my eyes before I buy them, just to be safe.

- Coffret D’Or Color Mixing Eyes in Lavender Purple Mix
- Coffret d'Or Color Mixing Eyes in 02 Blue Green Mix  - got it!
- Coffret d'Or Shine Accent Shine Accent Eyes 02 Pink Variaton
- Lavshuca Melting Eyes BR-1
- Majolica Majorca Jewelling Eyes palettes, maybe GD886   - not my colours, plus I already got a golden palette from Lavshuca today
- Maquillage Dual Glow Eyes BR275 - got it!

- Kate Lasting High Coverage Powder Foundation

PJ from A Touch of Blusher also really made me want Coffret d'Or 3D Lightning Eyes in Gold Variaton, but it seems to be discontinued and can't be found in drugstore or ebay. :(
Edit: Found it, but it looked boring on my friend who tried it on, so I settled for Maquillage as my nude/brown/golden eyeshadow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Comparison Swatches - NYX

Teenage Dream Last Friday Night